Limited Edition Prints – Istanbul Dusk
Edition of three, plus one artist’s proof
“Turkish grandmaster Ara Güler, on the other hand, has devoted most of his life to Istanbul. It is a place he was born in, a place he cares most about, a place he photographs most intimately and probably a place that conflicts him the most. Assignments may have taken him to faraway places such as Kenya, Borneo, New Guinea, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan and Iran, but Güler has established himself as “Istanbul’s Eye”— a title no one would dare to dispute.”
Out of stock
About the print:
– Print size: 22″ x 17″ or 559mm x 432mm
– Each print is carefully made with the Epson Stylus Pro 9900 Printer, using original Epson inks.
– The paper for this edition is Epson Exhibition Fiber, 325gsm.
– Signed with title, edition number, and year, with ink, recto and verso; and seal of authenticity on lower right corner of print.
More info about digital printing in general:
– Wilhelm Imaging Research is the world authority on stability and preservation of traditional and digital photographs.
Get in touch:
– Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, suggestions or comments.